Lumens PS660 High-Definition Multimedia Desktop Document Camera
- A desktop high end High Resolution document camera.
- Two VGA input ports for active pass through from two computers.
- Enlarge images through 15x Optical Zoom and 6x Digital Zoom.
- Internal memory for up to 240 JPEG images.
- Winner Awards of Excellence 2009 by Tech & Learning.
|Resolution:||HD, SXGA, UXGA||Type:||Digital Presenters, Document Cameras|
|Zoom:||81x - 180x||Capture Area:||Custom|
|Frame Rate:||26 fps - 30fps||Price Range:||$801 - $1600|
The Lumens PS660 Document Camera is Lumen's top of the line high definition desktop document camera. Its features include VGA and HDMI connection to work without a PC, ready HDMI 1080p output for play back on high-definition displays, Auto-focus with the touch of a button, built in microphone, and video and audio recording on your computer via USB. It comes with 15x optical zoom and 6x Digital Zoom that allows to capture the finest details. The powerful 15x optical zoom-true zoom (not digital) enlarges images with untainted clarity. When the subject is zoomed in, the lens system automatically adjusts the focus so that the display has a sharp focus. The Lumens PS660 has two VGA input ports and two VGA output ports. The input ports are for active pass through from two computers, while the output ports are for simultaneous connectivity to a projector and monitor, eliminating the need for a VGA splitter. It has an internal memory that holds 240 JPEG Images, and a SD Card Slot to accept SD cards that can hold up to 32 GB. The lumens PS660 high-definition document camera is a state of the art document camera with rich features.
- Winner of the Awards of Excellence 2009 Award presented by Tech & Learning.
- The Flexible Gooseneck Design allows the lens and lamp heads to independently rotate 360 degrees, capturing images at any angle.
- The camera can be pointed toward a student to project his face onto a screen as he makes his presentation to the class.
- Comes with Ladibug Software for the PC and Macintosh platforms, which offers full-screen overlaying capabilities for annotating with a PS/2 mouse or smart board, and unlimited capture of JPEG images to a computer.
- True HDTV output of 1080p, 720p, SXGA output of 1280 x 1024, UXGA output of 1600 x 1200, XGA output of 1024 x 768.
- Comes with Zoom Capacity of 15x optical zoom and 6x digital zoom.
- Easy slide show capability from remote or software.
- Great Time-lapse photography capability.
- Automatic and manual slide show capability.
- Comes with the ability to Freeze pictures.
- Comes with FastSlide Technology to automatically or manually playback saved images.
- Active VGA pass through.
- Comes with 2 bulbs that have 20,000 hour bulb life.
- Comes with composite video output.
- Comes with full screen software with control capability.
- Comes with internal power supply.
- Comes with Kensington security slot and mounting screws.
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty that is the most comprehensive in the industry.
Lumens Document Camera 5-Year, Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty Policy
Lumens Integration, Inc. warrants its document camera products are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years from the date of original purchase. This warranty is applicable only if the Lumens product was purchased new, originating from Lumens Integration, Inc. USA, and was used within the United States or Canada. This warranty is intended for the original user only and is non-transferable.
- Lumens PS660 Brochure
- Lumens PS660 Specifications
- Lumens PS660 Manual
- Lumens PS660 Quick Start Guide
- Lumens PS660 Projector Set Up Guide
- Lumens PS660 Firmware Update Instruction
- Lumens PS660 RS232 Command Set
- Lumens PS660 queue Linux User Manual
- Lumens PS660 Visual Presenter Driver for Linux
- Ladibug User Manual for Windows
- Ladibug User Manual for Mac
Write a review
Lumens is a reliable company and among the world’s top-four market share leaders in its product lines. Lumens designs and manufactures optoelectronic products including visual presenters, display cubes, DLP projection engines and HD scalers and switches. The products of Lumen are sold in over 40 countries world-wide.
Lumen’s best selling products are the DC120 UXGA Document Camera USB, DC166 SXGA, DC265, PS660 and ViewSonic PJD6211 2500. The company possesses an integrated and strong R&D team having expertise in optics, hardware, software, mechanics and firmware.
Lumens looks into the future with a new era of quality, innovation and growth. The company’s goal is to retain long term growth, create high-class products and provide excellent service to customers. It remains focused on creating strong and successful brands that will be recognized worldwide as market leaders.
|Output Resolution||HDTV 1080p, 720p, UXGA (1600 x 1200), SXGA (1280 x 1024), (1024 x 768)|
|Frame Rate||30 fps (maximum)|
|Zoom Capacity||15x optical zoom and 6x digital zoom|
|Capture Area||14" x 11" (355.6 x 379.4 mm)|
|Lamp Type||Cold cathode lamps; up to 20,000 hours|
|Number of Lamps||Two lights on two independent goosenecks|
|Power Supply||Built-in, 100-240 VAC, auto switching|
|HDMI Output||HDTV 1080p, 720p|
|VGA Pass Through (In/Out)||VGA in: 2 ports, active pass through from the computer to an external monitor, can switch VGA source between 2 computers|
|VGA Out||2 ports, to projector and to monitor (for VGA pass through)|
|Internal Memory Capacity||Up to 240 JPEG images|
|External Memory Capacity||Supports SDHC up to 32GB memory|
|USB Support||USB 2.0 High Speed (up to 480 Mbps) for independent use or seamless integration with interactive whiteboards|
|RS232||3.5mm phone jack|
|Ladibug Software (included)||Support PC Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Mac OSX 10 and above|
|Video Recording with Audio||Record video with various compression codecs|
|Standard Accessories||Power cord, VGA cable, USB cable, C-video cable, extender adapter, remote control, microscope adapter, quick start guide.|
|Optional Accessories||Padded carrying case, Backlight.|
|Auto Tune||Yes, single button to adjust for best possible images|
|Auto White Balance||Yes|
|Photo/Text Mode||Choose photo/grayscale/text mode|
|Image Capture||Single or continuous capturing of images (time-lapse photography) to built-in memory, to an SD card, or to the a computer via USB|
|Audio and Video Recording||One touch, standalone audio and video recording with built-in microphone|
|Image Mode||Choose normal/35mm slide/microscope/negative film|
|Image Rotation||Full screen image rotation from 0, 90, 180 to 270 degrees|
|Annotation||Yes, by using Lumens software|
|Pan/Book Mode||5-step book mode. Zoom from full page to separate quadrants (upper-left, lower-left, upper-right, lower-right)|
|Anti-Theft||Kensington lock slot|
|Lock-Down Mode||Lock the unit with password entry|
|Weight||12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)|
|Dimensions||20.5" x 13.8" x 23.2" (520.7 x 350.5 x 589.3 mm)(L x W x H)|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
|Standards||FCC-EMI, cUL, CE-EMC, CE-LVD, RoHS, and WEEE|
"Yeah, Clary Business Machines is the place for all your office needs!!I'm the designated supply orderer at my job and the jobs I've had over the past 3 years.Why Clary Business Machines?RELIABILITYThey have a great team who take very well care of orders' status till it ships to you.COSTThere prices are very low as compare to the competitors in market. They are also providing free shipping on order of $50 or more on selected products.CUSTOMER SERVICEThey have a great team who really gives you best services and answers of every questions or queries.SELECTIONThe widest selection of office needs, based on my experience!I've converted most my employers to Clary Business Machines. I love them! They're fantastic!"
"Very positive experience, start to finish. Great follow up with order status, email and phone. Great price as well. I have added Clary to my Favorites for future purchases."