QOMO Qview QD3700 Powerful High Resolution Document Camera
- 3.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor.
- 10X optical zoom.
- 16X digital zoom.
- Digitally changes the orientation of the image without physically realigning the object.
(4 / 5) Total Reviews(1)
|Read Reviews | Write a Review|
|Resolution:||SXGA, XGA||Type:||Digital Presenters, Document Cameras|
|Pixels:||2.1MP to 3MP||Zoom:||81x - 180x|
|Capture Area:||Custom||Frame Rate:||15 fps - 20 fps|
|Price Range:||$801 - $1600||Model:||QD3700|
The Qomo QD3700 gives you presentation power at your finger tips. It is the new standard for instructional presentations. It is designed for the professional teacher, instructor and presenter. The QD3700 offers a full set of features and capabilities that you don’t get with a camera on a stick.
The highlighted features of QD3700 are very unique. The exclusive motorized camera head allows viewers to stay focused on the presentation rather than becoming disoriented from trying to find the right spot on the page. The RS232 control offers unlimited possibilities for integration. The freeze feature allows users to leave a still image on the projector without having to worry about how fast and neatly they can make the transition to the next object which is a perfect way to change presentation materials and avoid disorientating the audience. QD3700 is very functional and affordable.
- Sensing Element - 3.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor provides an unsurpassed high quality image
- Optical Zoom - provides a 16X optical zoom and a 10X digital zoom
- Light Box - full size A-4 backlit stage allows the use of large transparencies, X-rays and negatives without running out of room.
- Full Size Platform - offers a large work surface with a low profile design allowing various presentation materials to be placed together with providing easy handwriting access.
- RS232 Control - allows users to conveniently control an external device like a projector with the push of a button. Most of the built-in visualizer functionalities can also be performed via an RS232 cable.
- Mirror - allow users to easily flip an object to create a mirror image with perfect symmetry
- Split - creates a side-by-side comparison.
- Freeze - allows to leave a still image on the projector.
- Title - allows users to freeze the top 1/8 of the screen as a title.
- Negative - turns negative films, X-rays, transparencies and slides into positive images.
- Motorized text scrolling - allows viewers to stay focused on the presentation.
- Rotation - digitally changes the orientation of the image without physically realigning the object
Write a review
QOMO started in 1990 and is a subsidiary of QOMO HiteVision. QOMO HiteVision owns more than 26 subsidiary companies and partners with hundreds of dealers and integrators worldwide. It’s a visionary, innovative and energetic manufacturer whose aim is to provide effective and efficient presentation technology.
QOMO’s products include interactive whiteboards, interactive panels, document camera, audience response and digital signage software. The QD8000 full size document camera, QPC30 portable document camera and QRF900 audience response system are popular due to their improved image quality and affordable prices.
QOMO has won various awards and has been selected as the exclusive distributor of Hitachi and Mitsubishi products for various territories. The company’s main goal is to serve the customers in a better way by transforming the company into an innovation machine fueled by consumer insight. QOMO has a long and growing list of achievements and has proved itself in being committed to innovation, leadership and customer satisfaction.
|Image sensor||3.0M CMOS|
|Output resolution||1024x768, 1280x1024|
|Motorized camera head||Yes|
|Rotation||0, 90, 180, 270|
|Frame Rate||15 fps|
|OS Support||PC, MAC|
|Video Input – S – Video||1|
|Video Input – C- Video||RCA x 1 (can pass through VGA output)|
|Video Input – VGA||2|
|Video Output – S – Video||1|
|Video Output – C- Video||1|
|Video Output – VGA||2|
|Audio Output||Mini Jack|
|Lighting||2 x 1.5w LED Arm Lights|
|Lighting Box||8x1/2” x 11” LED Light|
|Input Switching||Yes (Switches all video and audio inputs to VGA Out)|
|Shooting Area||320mm x 240mm|
|Dimension||"Setup: 20.1" x 20.9" x 22.4" |
"Folded: 20.1" x 16.1" x 4.7"
"We just received the machine two days ago. We set it up easily and started running it. So far we like the machine very much. "
"Received all parts to the machine in perfect order. Machine came in perfect shape and was ready to use within minutes. All required accessories came along with the machine so that we did not have to worry about oil. All in all the experience was very good. Machine runs beautifully, no complaints!"