Steelcase PolyVision eno one solution with Classic eno2810 and WXGA Projector
- Complete Interactive Solution consisting of PolyVision eno Classic 2810 Interactive Whiteboard, PolyVision PJ905 Projector, and Height Adjustable Mobile Stand.
- Use the eno 2810 as an Interactive Whiteboard and a Traditional Whiteboard.
- You can write on the eno 2810's surface using a dry erase pen and erase the text with a dry eraser.
- RM Easiteach Software is included. It has many great features.
- Screen Size: 93" diagonal.
- Short-throw PolyVision PJ905 projector uses DLP Technology for brilliant display.
- PJ905 projector Native resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800).
(4 / 5) Total Reviews(3)
|Read Reviews | Write a Review|
|Brands:||eno||Diagonal Size:||78 Inches|
|Digitizing Technology:||Bluetooth||Input Method:||Pen, Stylus|
|Mount:||Wall||Surface Type:||Dry Erase|
PolyVision eno one 2810 mobile is now Steelcase PolyVision eno one 2810 mobile
The Mobile Interactive Solution
The Steelcase PolyVision eno one 2810 mobile is the complete interactive solution. You get an interactive whiteboard (Steelcase PolyVision eno classic 2810), a projector (Steelcase PolyVision PJ905), and a height adjustable mobile stand in one package; you don't need to buy anything else. It can be installed quickly and easily on any type of wall. The eno Classic 2810 is a one of a kind whiteboard that can be used as a traditional whiteboard and an interactive whiteboard. You can write notes with a regular dry-erase marker or interactive stylus. The marker won't damage its surface. You can also place magnets on the surface too. The surface is a made of virtually indestructible ceramicsteel surface. The Steelcase PolyVision eno 2810 combines the ceramicsteel surface with interactive performance without any cords, cables or costly installation. The Steelcase PolyVision PJ905 projector is a short throw projector that uses DLP technology for brilliant display. It has a native resolution of WXGA, and brightness of 2500 Lumens. The Steelcase PolyVision eno one 2810 mobile is a bundle solution that saves you time and money. You can move it from one classroom to another easily, and inspire your students.
|**Requires computer to operate.|
Polyvision eno Introduction
Polyvision eno Installation
Installing and auto pairing Bluetooth with the eno stylus
Auto pairing the eno stylus using the PolyVision driver
Calibrating a PolyVision interactive whiteboard
Manual pairing Bluetooth with the eno stylus
The three-in-one eno interactive whiteboard helps bridge the gap between today’s students and today’s teachers with three levels of classroom performance.
Teachers can use eno right out of the box with familiar programs such as Microsoft® PowerPoint® or a web browser. Next, teachers can ramp up their tried-and-true lesson plans with powerful subject-specific content tools including number lines, graphs, maps, calipers, timers and more. In no time, teachers can move from markers to multimedia, from ink to internet, without missing a beat.
Write on eno all day long. Erase it with ease (and you can’t damage the surface)
Give students manipulatives for time-tested problem-solving. It’s OK— eno is tougher than magnets (and kids)
Add a stylus, computer and projector. And eno is instantly interactive (shazam)
|PolyVision is committed to move toward sustainability in all areas of environmental stewardship - to protect people, replenish natural resources, and restore the communities in which we work and live.|
If there is a download you need that is not listed, please contact our technical support team at (800) 992-5279
Write a review
PolyVision Steelcase started in 1954 manufacturing chalkboards, static whiteboards and the best writing surfaces. Today it manufactures the world’s best interactive whiteboards. It integrates the best tools with innovative technologies and environmental responsibility with the aim to present definitive learning and teaching solutions of modern era.
PolyVision flagship products include the ēno mini slate and ēno classic. ēno click, ēno one, Touch Sensitive TS 620 USB Interactive Whiteboard, ēno Classic 2610 Interactive Whiteboard and Walk-and-Talk IP-17 Interactive Panel are among its popular products. Other products include image capturing system, photo software, educational software, whiteboard photo software, student response systems and accessories.
PolyVision is determined to move all products, processes, operations and policies towards the path of development and sustainability. It has earned certifications for being environment friendly. PolyVision looks into the future with a new age of quality, innovation and growth. The main aim is to serve the customers in a better way by transforming the company into an innovation machine fueled by consumer insight and differentiated by superior marketing of consumer-preferred solutions.
• Includes ēno Classic 2810
• Environmentally certified: MBDC Cradle-to-CradleSM Silver and SCS Indoor Advantage Gold®
• Warranty: Forever Warranty™ on the surface; 10 years on construction (including trim and mounting brackets); 2 years on stylus and Bluetooth® receiver
• Shipping specs for ēno classic 2810: 91" x 54" x 5"; 94 lbs.
• Resolution for ēno 2810: 8000 x 8000.
• RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances): Yes.
• Connection: USB.
• Accessories (Included): Bluetooth-enabled stylus, Movable magnetic icon strip, One AAA battery, Two replacement stylus tips, Bluetooth receiver for Windows or Macintosh (USB interface), PolyVision driver.
- XP, Tablet XP service pack 2 or above, or Vista
- Pentium Processor, 512MB RAM
- One USB port
- Power PC Intel processor
- System software OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- 512MB RAM
- One USB port
Height-adjustable mobile stand
• Height adjustment: 16.5" range of motion for ADA wheelchair accessibility
• No pinch points: Height-adjustable mechanism is completely enclosed
• Lift handle made from 80,000 psi steel
• Brake mechanism holds 2,000 lbs. of force
• Pivoting projector boom
• Internal cable storage
• Storage shelf (included) holds up to 300 lbs. of distributed weight
• Laptop tray included
• 4" heavy-duty swivel casters (two locking)
• Finish: black powdercoat
• Exceeds UL standard for tip test by over 30%
• Warranty: 5 years
• Shipping specs for height-adjustable mount: 62" x 68" x 7"; 111 lbs.
• Shipping specs for Mobile Legs Kit: 40" x 69" x 7"; 75 lbs.
Short-throw PolyVision PJ905 projector
• DLP with Brilliant Color technology
• Native resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
• Aspect ratio: 16:10 Native, 16:9, 4:3
• Brightness: 2500 Lumens (typical); 2000 Lumens (eco mode)
• Lamp life: 3000/4000 hrs.
• 6-segment color wheel (RGBCWY)
• Contrast ratio: 2000:1
• 7 watt built-in speaker
• Keystone correction: ±15 degrees
• I/O connections: VGA (x2), HDMI, S-Video, Composite Video RCA, Audio RCA (R, L, Mono), Audio mini jack (in and out loop), VGA Monitor Out
• Control terminals: LAN Ethernet RJ45, USB, Serial RS-232
• Networks: IP for remote management
• Compatibility for video system: NTSC 4.43, PAL-N, PAL-M, SECAM
• Compatibility for video interface: Composite, S-Video, Component YPbPr, Component YCbCr, VESA RGB
• Format compatibility: VGA, SVGA, SXGA+, UXGA
• Acoustic noise: 34dB (typical 230 W); 29 dB (typical eco mode 190 W)
• Weight: 7.6 lbs (<3.45 kgs)
• Lamp replacement accessible when mounted
• Warranty: 3 years on projector; 3 years on lamp
• Kensington theft protection
• Power cord: 4.5m
• VGA cable: 4.5m
• USB cable: 4.5m
• Power requirements: 100V-240V, 50 / 60 Hz
• Power consumption: 290 W (normal use); <1 W (standby)
• Temperature: 5°C ~ 35°C; -10°C ~ 60°C (non-operating)
• Operating altitude: sea level to 10,000' at 23°C°
• Humidity: 10% - 85% (no condensation); 5% - 95% (no condensation, non-operating)
• Shipping specs: 18" x 15" x 7"; 13 lbs.
Supplies & Accessories
"Fast processing! I received a Wacom 21UX in less than a week when no one else had one. "
"This is used by a group of Business Analysts currently designing a new workflow solution for our firm (major project). Since we use process maps as our basic work tool, this board was exactly what was needed to create and maintain our maps from design sessions. We determined that 80% of the normal whiteboard work had to be repeated a some later date. Now we simply pull up the clearly dated map copy for comparative work purposes, I calculated that it would take only 35 saved hours for the board to pay for itself. After a week of heavy use, it looks as though we will save around 12 hours per week by circulating copied maps. This will improve communication (same map and notes for all), improve meeting attention (no note taking), and reduce backfill reviews. Now the only problem we have is that other areas of our IT Department want to use it. Chuck Haag Vice President Process Development Unit national Default Exchange"