- Presentation tools are used for conducting and assisting presentation activities.
- These include interactive whiteboards, electronic copyboards, interactive panels, interactive plasma displays, educational tools and software, bluetooth and USB tablets, multimedia projectors and document cameras.
- They are available in different screen sizes, can be portable from one place to another or fixed in one room, have different resolution, and interactive features.
- Used in offices, business organizations, network operation/command centers, educational institutes, and entertainment venues.
- A compact document camera with a rotatable arm and record / playback capability.
- Capture bright images with the 5M Pixel Camera at 30 frames per second.
- Clear Display is provided by 4x Digital Zoom with 48x total optical zoom.
- Shooting Area of 14.2" x 10.4".
- Save images on SD Card; use them later or open in PC.
- Most cost effective full size QOMO decument camera on the market.
- With 3 Megapixel CMOS Camera, enjoy crystal image.
- Plug-n-play USB 2.0 and high speed image capture.
- Visual presenter, and interactive LCD Panel.
- View transparencies, X-rays, photographic negatives, and microscope slides using the built in light box.
- XGA Output for use with any type of high resolution display device.
- High quality precision lens with Industry Leading 22x Optical Zoom and 10x Digital Zoom.
- Fully Articulated, Rotating and Motorized camera head for scrolling of documents, photos, 3D objects, etc.
- Built in Multi-Media Switching and Control Functions.
- Internal Image Storage of up to 7 High Resolution Images.
- 220 total zoom - 22x optical zoom and 10x seamless digital zoom Motorized camera head for hands free operation.
- LED side lamps and base lamps last up to 10 years without changing.
- Built-in central control system to control any projector.
- Title Screen Function - freezes top 1/8 screen for presentation title display.
- Full featured wireless remote control with built-in storage compartment.